Monday, December 17, 2018

TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND CONTACTS - WHY AM I INVOVED IN IRAN















TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND CONTACTS

WHY AM I INVOLVED IN IRAN

During the last few weeks, a few people asked me what my connection is with the people of Iran and why I, as a South African citizen, involve myself with the struggle of the Iranian people.

May I assure you categorically that I have no ulterior motives or ambitions as far as my involvement with Iran is concerned.

I lived during the apartheid era in South Africa and I know what oppression an injustice looks like.
Over the years I have made many dear friends from Iran and have been involved with most of their suffering and oppression since 2012 during their stay in Camp Liberty.

I have lived with them through all the callous rocket attacks and acts of oppression against them and shared with them the loss of many innocent good people in Camp Liberty.

I remember with great fondness the day they were all rescued from the misery of Camp Liberty and were safely relocated to a place of residence in Albania.

My biggest and only desire is to see the people of Iran freed from the ungodly clerical regime in Iran.
I can only pray that God will spare my life until that day when I can celebrate Iran’s freedom with them.

May God bless Iran.

Stes de Necker.

17 December 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment